Thursday, May 14, 2009

My Birthday Wishlist!

Oh my goodness I am going to be 21 really soon! And here's my wishlist, not in order of preference:

1. Beaded jewellery
Plenty at Diva and Accessorize, and something for every budget!

2. Belt
Not the work kind, but something fun that's worn at the waist. =)

3. Long skirt
Gypsy skirts, from knee-length to floor-sweeping. Something like this:


4. Clutch

Something elegant yet roomy enough to hold the essentials. I have a lot! Haha.

5. Bangles

My love affair with bangles started fairly recently, and I've been hooked ever since.

6. Cookbook

I'm a fan of Nigella Lawson and Jamie Oliver, so I would really love to have their books, but any other cookbook will be just as great. Maybe I could cook something for you! =D

7. Makeup

This is a little tricky, and I already have more than I can wear, but the more the merrier right? =p

8. iPod

Any other good music player will do, actually. I just need something that I can listen to while on the train. While you're at it, you could also get me "The Idiot's Guide to Using an iPod" because I am clueless with technology.

9. Book about fashion

Plenty at Times and MPH.

10. Chocolates

Prestat, Godiva, Lindt... Hell, I'll even take Nestle. I absolutely adore dark chocolate, and should you want to get me a huge box of those dark chocolate Ferreros, I will adore you too.

11. Stationery from Urban Write

My goodness, I am deeply in love with that place. Each time I visit the place, I just get so overwhelmed, taking in the sight of all those pretty pens and notebooks and files and whatnot. It takes all my resistance to stop me from buying the whole shop.

This is it, for now at least. I may add more things later, but it is quite a lot as it is. I am really excited about this party, and I hope to see you there, dear friend!

No comments: