Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Love Life

When I was in church last Sunday, there was a line in a song that really, really moved me: "You are the God who loves".

He is the God who loves.

He is the God who LOVES.

I cannot begin to explain just how profoundly moved I am, and I cannot explain why either. But I just feel so blessed knowing that it is by His grace that I have gotten this far, and it is by this same beautiful grace of His that I will go much further. Because He is the God who loves. (Isn't that the greatest truth ever?)

I have just finished a book entitled "For Women Only" by Shaunti Feldhahn, which Natasha lent me. It was quite the eye-opener in some regards, and an affirmation to the things I already know. A wonderful read overall, to gain insight into the inner lives of men. I particularly like the final chapter of the book, which was truly touching.

By now, I've gotten most of my school materials, which is a relief, because school does not really start for me unless I have what I need. After two weeks of lectures, I have a rough idea regarding what's to come for the rest of the semester, and so far it seems alright. At least I can set things in a particular order, which I like. Now I can write substantial tasks in my organiser again.

It's CNY, and I have such an earnest craving to play mahjong. I'm hoping to have a good dose of it this season. There should be an opportunity for that tomorrow night, and hopefully the night after as well. Also, I'm having some girlfriends over on the 2ND day for a little gathering, and we're going to have a marvellous time playing games and eating snacks.

Life really is looking good, isn't it?

Over the next few days, I may be too occupied with CNY to blog. Here's something for the road:

And zooming in...


I know it's fairly obvious, and you can tell how I am feeling now, but I'll just say it anyway - I am happy.

No comments: