Saturday, March 14, 2009

Dance and Turn and Spin Around

I am addicted to watching YouTube videos, someone help me! I keep watching videos of musicals and music videos and dance videos and I just want to dance! I can't keep still right now, much less concentrate on my work. I just want to turn and twirl and spin around in circles until I get dizzy and colapse on my bed. And then I'm going to jump right up and start all over again.

Oh my goodness, I have so much energy right now, it's astounding. And no, I didn't drink any Red Bull, though maybe the chocolate and ribena and blueberry tea might have something to do with my current level of enery.

I'm going to be watching "Disney Princesses on Ice" tomorrow! Maybe that's adding to my excitement. I'm really really looking forward to seeing Natasha. I've got so much to tell her, but I have a feeling she's got a lot more to tell me.

I'm not quite on top of the world or walking on air, but I do feel oh-so-good. I feel like everything is going to work out and life is truly worth living. Oh this is great, I'm spinning around and living my life, and everything is so beautiful.

And it is.

No comments: