Saturday, March 14, 2009

I Love High School Musical

I have been watching High School Musical clips on Youtube back to back, night after night. I love love love love love HSM3 and I am going to buy the extended version DVD and keep it forever and I am going to end the sentence here.

I am actually considering the purchase of a HSM3 pencil case.

Yes, yes, I am twenty-one-to-be, but I love my Disney movies all the same. Speaking of twenty-one, I'm back to planning for my party again, and I am so excited about it! Right now, my biggest headache is the cost, and this ties in with the guest list issue as well. Part of me is thinking, it's a once-in-a-lifetime event, so why not just invite everyone? It's very tempting, but I may have to live on canned beans for the next six months. (Or something cheaper. They're raising the prices of everything these days.)

I would love to share more details of my party, but nothing's confirmed yet. So I'll just end my post here.

Maybe I could do a prom theme for my party, and have everyone dress up in suits and dresses. And I'll play the soundtrack from the movie. What do you think?


It's like catching lightning
The chances of finding
Someone like you
It's one in a million
The chances of feeling
The way we do
And with every step together
We just keep on getting better
So can I have this dance
Can I have this dance

One of my favourite duets ever. Ah, what wouldn't I give, to dance in the rain and sing a duet with someone I love.

No comments: