Thursday, March 5, 2009

TGIF

I am so grateful that it is finally a Friday. I am going to sleep in till late morning or early afternoon, and then I will attend to matters that I have been neglecting all week. My desk is on its way to being cluttered again, and there is a whole assortment of things waiting to be cleared away. After that, there are some chores that need to be done.

I wonder if I could find the time to go for a manicure and/or pedicure. If it is possible, I would like to head down to the gym as well, for a nice, relaxing jog. And hopefully I will get to do a little shopping in the evening. The bag I usually bring to school, has had quite a bad tear. While I can still use it, I worry that the tear will worsen very soon. And so... it is time to get a new bag! (Cue gleeful smile.)

What else is there to be done? Oh, work. I will fit that in somewhere.

No comments: